A Control & Comfort designed system is by definition easy to use and manage. We provide Control for your Comfort!
What is Integration?
Integration in a Smart System environment is to make independent systems communicate and work together.
For instance, imagine you have a huge property with shades and security blinds all around in each of the windows.
Integration permits to link the event after sliding a finger through a fingerscanner to arm the alarm and automatically close all shades and blinds at once.
Control & Comfort is a CEDIA certified smart System Integrator.
Control User Interfaces
These human interfaces control different types of systems or they could even manage all of them together from a single device. That is by definition Integration.
Following there are listed the most common control surfaces added to a system as they are needed:
- Wireless smart remotes that substitute all conventional hand-held controls and programmed with the most used activities to simplify all actions.
- Keypads, either wired or wireless. Used to control lighting and personalised to each project by programming comfort systems as needed. Engrave them to make life easier to guests.
- Thermostats permit to control room climate systems from a single device and also inform about room’s actual temperature for automatic adjusting.
- Touch screens allow to see everything at a glance making easier to manage a whole property. Usually at the entrance or each level’s entry-hall.
- Comfort app allowing to control a property Comfort system from any mobile device, either phone or tablet, locally or remotely.
- Voice control set lighting, adjust temperature or play your favorite playlist while you are cooking at the kitchen with your hands busy.